As a Pastor
Pastor Jason Abel Aguilar, a native Californian, has committed his life to serving and helping every person, regardless of background and economic status, to achieve their fullest potential. Jason Aguilar worked side-by-side with his father, Senior Pastor Abel Aguilar, for 10 years at Christian Tabernacle in Santa Ana, California. Now, Pastor Jason brought Christian Tabernacle's positive message of hope to the East Coast.
On October 22, 2003, Jason Aguilar assumed the position of Pastor of Christian Tabernacle, New York. Under Pastor Jason and Christine Aguilar's leadership, Christian Tabernacle, New York is growing in every area of ministry. With a heart of commitment to people of all ages and backgrounds, he has seen the need to appoint staff in every area of ministry including children, youth, college and singles, and young adults. Christian Tabernacle Church and Pastor Aguilar are focused like never before on meeting the needs of the New York Metro and Long Island communities and providing ministries and services that impact every area of life.
As an Evangelist
Since 1993, Pastor Jason has traveled as an Evangelist to evangelistic crusades in the United States and in countries on four continents. His vision is to make a positive impact upon the world by continuing to serve as a world-wide Christian outreach center helping thousands of people experience the power of Pentecost, which will lead them to water baptism in Jesus Name! Perfect peace that comes from faith in Jesus Christ and obedience to the Holy Spirit. Pastor Jason's heart is to obey The Great Commission of Jesus to "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." We realize that not everyone can literally "go" all the time, but everyone can help to send others who can go. It is JAAM's mission to evangelize the world through every available means.
Meeting the Needs of Foreign Pastors, Ministers and Missionaries
We believe the top five needs of foreign pastors, ministers and missionaries are as follows:
- The need for encouragement.
- The need for personal ministry.
- The need to train the local native workers and leaders.
- Practical needs of the ministry such as finances, evangelism tools, buildings, mission teams, and prayer.
- For someone to personally visit their work in their country.
We send Missions Teams out to many countries to not only encourage and minister to the needs of the ministers, but to teach and train workers who are assisting the ministries.
As a Teacher
Pastor Jason has taught in many conferences across the nation and overseas. He felt the need for new leaders so powerfully that he began training young men and women for ministry. This training program is no ordinary one. It does not give out degrees or diplomas, but its graduation is based on spiritual transformation. This program is a mentoring program for those seeking to be used by God in a supernatural way. All its curriculum is founded on the Word of God, the Bible. And there are no classrooms. In fact, classrooms are forbidden because the church is trying to get out of the "four walls" mentality. The class room is "all the world." Its entry pre-requisite is only two things: A call from God and a passion to serve.
As a teacher Pastor Aguilar has felt an incredible need to train youth in ministry. He served as a youth pastor for over 7 years. Many youth have looked to Pastor Jason as a mentor and guide for this generation. To others, Pastor Jason, is a trailblazer because he lives by these words that sit on a shelf in his office, "Do not follow where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." There is a new generation rising. This generation is one without limits. Pastor Jason is a proven leader for this generation - a generation that believes all things are possible!
As a Musician
II Chronicles 5:13-14
It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the LORD; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and praised the LORD, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the LORD; So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the LORD had filled the house of God.
Praise and worship is a vital part of Jason Abel Aguilar Ministries. Pastor Jason is a gifted musician. His music brings with a fresh, vivacious approach to worship. Pastor Jason has written for and produced over 10 album recordings under his own independent record label and recording studio company called CT Records.
Since the start of 2004, JAAM has founded a new recording studio in New York called JAAM Music & Studio. This studio is open to the public for service in all areas of music production. For info about the studio click here.
As a Songwriter
Pastor Jason is also a gifted songwriter. He has written more than 50 songs. These songs are sung in church services all across the nation. Since 1997, He led worship for evangelistic crusades in the United States and in countries on four continents. His music has been distributed in more than 18 countries.
In addition, Pastor Jason is the founder of an independent record label & recording studio called CT Records in Santa Ana, CA. For info about JAAM Music Productions click here.
Christine Aguilar (First Lady)
Mrs. Christine Michelle Aguilar, Pastor Jason's wife of 5 years and mother of their baby girl Adena, has been involved in ministry since age 14. She works to compliment her husband’s ministry both privately and publicly. Pastor Jason holds his wife up as "a woman who inspires and releases her husband to minister faith to the world." Her talents and gifts include conference teaching, one-on-one witnessing, children’s ministry, music ministry, writing songs & literature, altar working, and operates in the gifts of the Spirit very powerfully.
Building People For Kingdom Service.
The foundation for strong communities lies within their greatest resource – its people. Our endeavor is to assist individuals in determining their optimal path to success through various personal and professional empowerment strategies for the purpose of building and equipping the individuals of the Body of Christ through Kingdom principles.
- 1991 Received a Call from God to the Five Fold Ministry
- 1990-1992 Attended and graduated from Tustin High School, CA
- 1992-1993 Attended Christian Life College (Theology Major) Stockton, CA
- 1993, 1994, 1995 Three World Strongest Man Youth Crusades
- 1993-1994 Attended Orange Coast College (Psychology Major) Costa Mesa, CA
- 1994-1995, 1997-1999 Served as a youth pastor in Santa Ana, CA under Pastor A.F. Aguilar
- 1995 Ordained and licensed with a ministerial credential with the Apostolic Assembly of the Faith in Christ Jesus Inc. Los Angeles, CA
- 1996-1997 Served as a youth leader in Denver, CO under Bishop D. Salomon
- 1997, 2003 Two crusades in Ethiopia, Africa (Over 37,000 claiming to have received the Holy Ghost!)
- 1998 CT Youth Choir's first live album recording "Joy Unspeakable"
- 1998, 1999, 2000 Three crusades in Davao City, Mindanao, Philippines (Over 6,700 claiming to have received the Holy Ghost!)
- 1999 Christine and Pastor Jason were married in Santa Ana, CA
- 1999 CT Choir's first live Spanish album recording "El Ministerio Profetico y Musica"
- 2000-2001 Served as English pastor for two years at Christian Tabernacle in Santa Ana, CA
- 2000 CT Choir's second live album recording "Take Some Time"
- 2001 The birth of JAAM International
- 2001-2004 Served as a fulltime International evangelist
- 2001 Spanish live album recording "El Poder de Pentecostes"
- 2001, 2002, 2003 Three crusades in Santo Domingo , Dominican Republic (Over 305 claiming to have received the Holy Ghost!)
- 2003 New Years morning Adena Christine Aguilar was the first born
- 2003 Crusade in Santiago, Chile (Over 300 claiming to have received the Holy Ghost!)
- 2003 Crusade in Buenos Aires, Argentina (Over 60 claiming to have received the Holy Ghost!)
- 2003 Planted the Christian Tabernacle Church of Long Island, NY
- 2004 Crusades in London & Toronto, Canada (10 claiming to have received the Holy Ghost and 18 were baptized in Jesus name!)
- 2004 to the present serving on the board of on the National Missions Committee of the Apostolic Assembly
- 2005 Crusade in Lahore, Pakistan (Over 3,500 claiming to have received the Holy Ghost!)
- 2005 CT Choir live album recording "Un Nuevo Dia"
- 2006 Served on the board of the National Prayer Network Committee of the Apostolic Assembly
- 2006 CT Choir live DVD recording "Un Nuevo Dia"
- 2006 Crusade in San Juan, Puerto Rico (Over 30 claiming to have received the Holy Ghost)
- 2006 Crusade in Kakinada, India (Over 5,000 claiming to have received the Holy Ghost!)
- 2007 The purchase of a $2.3 million dollar property in Long Island, NY
- 2008 Eliana Grace Aguilar was born after four years of heavy testing of faith
- 2008 CT Choir's first live album recording in New York "Desde Nueva York"
- 2003 to the present serving as the founding/lead pastor of Christian Tabernacle, New York